Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Freedom’s desperates

I already wrote elsewhere that I called “freedom’s desperates” the characters who distinguish themselves in my literary, historical, poetic and narrative books and others who succeeded to distinguish themselves during my life and whose I was witness.
Sartre speaks of anxiety and also of “nausea” face to unauthenticity . I felt desperation face to freedom lost or that I was to lose it. So I saw and suffered it in others who I met and whose I was witness. This is the sense that I give to freedom. Somebody gives his own. But all meet the same unsuppressible state of mind. Freedom’s sense is over life and death that are nothing without the freedom. Like two riders of Hegel, one beaten and the other winner. “Do you wish to be a live in slavery or to die in freedom?” Usually the bitten man chose to die. But free.

www.etudes-augias.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home